General introduction on the perception of sounds and their classification, in addition to a comprehensive approach to the classification of instruments in the Wester Classical orchestra and the Oriental Takht, as well as the human voice and the choir culture.
- To be able to aurally perceive different sounds and their types.
- To be able to differentiate between high, low, soft and loud sounds in everyday life.
- To be able to aurally differentiate between instruments that produce high and low sounds.
- To understand the different categories of instruments.
- To be able to classify instruments in their respective categories.
- To learn about the Western Classical orchestra instruments, their sounds and the way they are played.
- To learn about the main Arabic instruments that for, the Oriental Takht
- To learn about the Oriental Takht’s history
- To be able to classify the human voice and understand the different categories
- To learn about the history of the choir culture.
- To learn about the different types of choir practices and formations
- Number of Lessons: 5
- Number of Quizzes: 5
- Estimated total duration: 90 minutes